http://www.f5uii.net/en Presentation of the station F5UII, FY/F5UII Sat, 19 Dec 2015 19:08:11 +0000 en-US hourly 1 http://wordpress.org/?v=4.1.8 http://www.f5uii.net/en/ecouter-la-station-iss-lors-de-passage-du-07-janvier-2013/ http://www.f5uii.net/en/ecouter-la-station-iss-lors-de-passage-du-07-janvier-2013/#comments Mon, 07 Jan 2013 11:25:33 +0000
Continue reading ]]>
I just save the downlink QSO with the space station today, from my mobile receiver. You hear astronaut Tom Marshburn responses to questions from students of the school Les Muriers, Saint-Maur-des-Fosses
The questions that we do not hear on the recording are as follows (begin at the number 5):
1. Adrien(10) and Augustin(10) : What is the temperature outside the ISS ?
2. Bastien (10) and Camille (11) : What does the Earth look like from the ISS ?
3. Diana (10) and Ester Rose (10) : What does the Moon look like from the ISS ?
4. Samuel(11) and Lisandru(11) : Have you already passed through an asteroid belt ?
5. Guy (11) and Henri (10) : Are you able to go outside the station, into the space ?
6. Laura (10) and Mathilde (11) : What is your speed ? Can you feel it ?
7. Manon (11) and Rachel (11) : How do you sleep ? Do you have the same sleep pattern than on the earth ?
8. Malaurie (10) and Mathilde (11) : Do the crew members sleep one after the other, or do you sleep all at the same time ?
9. Mathieu (11) and Nathan (10) : How do you know if it is morning or night on board ?
10. Noam (10) and Romain (10) : Do you do any sports and physical activities ? Do you lose weight ?
11. Ondine (10) and Raphaelle (11) : Do you shave every day ? If so, how ?
12. Dusan (11) and Samuel (11):Do you see any space debris ? Can you see evidence of pollution of the earth ?
13. Yacine (10) and Mathieu (10) : what are your hobbies on the ISS after a day of work ?
14. Sahra (11) and Malaurie (11) : Are you happy to come back home at the end of your mission ?
15. Matéo (10) and Henri (10) : What is your current mission ?
16. Louis (11) and Lisandru (11) : Why did you choose to become an astronaut ?
17. Camille (10) and Mathilde (10) : How do you cook food ? What is a typical meal in the ISS ?
Dowload the MP3 file (right click / Save) MP3 File
La suite à lire sur le site de : F5UII
Listen ISS voice transmission over France the 7th january 2013